A LinkedIn page is helpful for business because it can help with hiring, marketing and lead generations. A page can help you get found and build networks to grow your business. It is also another way to find customers and engage with them.
- Get customers with online recommendations and word of mouth.
- Keep in touch with people who care most about your business.
- Find the right vendors to outsource services you’re not an expert on.
- Find your industry network.
- Convince potential customers of expertise by sharing unique blog content.
Here is a slide show to give you some examples of great LinkedIn Company pages.
Get creative with your company page by developing a campaign. Develop a campaign that drives a related series of status updates on your companies page to increase engagement with customers. Create leads by offering free consultations or demos. Engage with your audience with a contest.
Another example of great Linkedin company profiles in the above link. Here is what they suggest to get started with your companies page. Add an image that welcomes visitors to your page and showcase your brand. Post status updates to start conversation with your target audience. Add products or services so your target audience can learn about what you have to offer. Don’t forget to gather recommendations. Feature relevant groups to attract a broader audience and extend your reach.
- Banner Images – Add a banner image to the top of your LinkedIn Company page.
- Career and products now featured on home tab. – There is now a sidebar space on the home tab to make it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Product recommendations more prominently featured in the sidebar.
- Featured and Targeted Updates – Make your updates valuable, relevant, and interesting.
- Visibility on Mobile Apps.
There are some benefits to having a LinkedIn page and joining groups. The benefit of a page is to drive business results, raise brand awareness, promote career opportunities and educate customers on products and services. Here are some tips to for a company page. Enhance your page with your brands personality. Empower your employees to connect with the company’s LinkedIn page. Engage your followers through content and replying to their content.
The benefit of joining a group is to network with other people in your field. Joining group can help you build an online reputation by sharing relevant information. Here are some tips for joining groups. As mentioned before join relevant groups to your interest and profession. Share your company’s content in groups to increase traffic to your site. Engage in groups by providing your insight’s and commenting on other people’s posts.