Everybody could use help, tips or improvements in writing an effective blog. Here are some articles I found that can help with the process.
1. Blogging for Dummies is a good article for beginners. This can help you get started with your first blog. You can learn how to keep in contact with friends and family by using blogs.
This article explains what a blog is and how to start for beginners. They have 3 guiding principals to write a successful blog. Develop a writing style and tone that is appropriate to the subject matter. Try to remember that a blog is a conversation and always consider your audience. Post often, even if your posts are short. Blogs need to be updated frequently to attract readers. Allow readers to comment on your posts.
2. To have a successful blog post these are the must-have ingredients. This article by Neil Patel explains 8 ingredients you need to have for a successful blog post. These 8 tips will help you for marketing online.
- The article needs a point. An article is suppose to communicate a point.
- Images – The goal is to add strategic images that help your readers and enhance your content.
- Structure – Need to provide flow for the reader, and make it easy to digest the content.
- Unique Content – Need to have a unique angle, approach or spin.
- Substantial length – The longer the better.
- Internal Linking – Link to other websites.
- Attention to proper spelling and grammar.
- A call to action. The key to bringing in more conversations.
3. Once you start to write blogs, there is always room for improvement. This article helps you to improve every blog you write. This will help you If you are writing a blogs and you are not getting the results you are looking for. You need to write blogs that draw the readers in. Here are some way to improve blog posts.
5 Step Plan –
- Create a plan before you write a single word.
- Give extra value with examples and/or exercises.
- Include a call of action at the end of each post.
- Edit your title, introduction, and conclusion.
- Format for easy readability.
4. The title of a blog is important. It can make or break the success of an article. These are some tips on how to write attention grabbing blog post titles. The better the title the better the results. The title should be 8 words or less. It should have clarity to clearly convey what the article is about. A title is more effective if it solves a problem. The title should have keywords to be found be web searchers. Try to use catchy phrases like 5 articles for writing an effective blog post. Sometimes you need to have a title that creates a little controversy.
5. How to write a blog post that promotes your business. This article helps business owners promote their business online. This is one of the easiest ways to promote a business. By blogging this can get your name out there and will help increase sales. When writing a blog post you should write for your customers. Plan and create valuable content. Blog post should be frequent like once a week. Blogs should be about 400 to 1000 words. Make sure to interact with the customers. Make your blog sharable. This will help you get your name out there. The last thing this article discusses is measuring the blogs performance. Make sure your getting the results you want or you may have to change they way your writing blogs.
Depending on your situation, either a business owner or a beginner, these articles should be a good place to start when writing your blogs.